High Potentials, Stars, Top Talents - Organizations are continuously searching for talents, who have the skills and motivation to take over key positions in the company in the short- and mid-term future.
As soon as those talents are identified, it is the responsibility of the leaders and the organization to further develop the personal competencies of the talents in order to achieve an optimum fit to the job profile, which is required by the organization.
Quite often substantial mistakes occur right at the beginning of the talent identification process. For example, successful senior specialists have to participate in leadership development programs, although they don't want to manage and lead people. Furthermore, sometimes the senior management of an organization has no common understanding about the criteria to identify and develop top talents.
• How to you define talents in your organization?
• Which key competencies do your talents need to develop?
• What are the key retention factors for your talents?
• How to you harmonize career and succession planning?
• How to you identify „Top-Talents“?
• How is suitable for line, expert and project career paths?
Integrated Succession & Career Planning
Internal Employer Branding